Search engine optimisation is currently the key marketing support and promotion of any company should start from it. A foundation of these activities is a SEO base, that is, thematic websites that we acquire links from to a company website. Preparing a valuable SEO base involves high amount of analytical, copywriting, graphic work as well as within the scope of IT. The websites being a base should have valuable content in an attractive graphic layout. It will enable to build not only strong base, but also websites that will serve companies as their own medium. As a result, building a SEO base is a time-consuming process, therefore, the companies usually find agencies that do it for them. The companies oriented towards long-term and effective increase of sales and brand awareness on the Internet may consider creation of their own SEO base.
THE ADVANTAGES OF HAVING OWN SEO PRIVATE BLOG NETWORK
The so-called PBN (Private Blog Network) is not only websites that provide backlinks to the optimised website. The goal of Google and other search engines is to provide as useful results as possible, therefore, they promote the following websites:
- properly optimized,
- visited by large number of people,
- having unique and useful content,
- integrated with social media.
Having websites meeting such ambitious criteria give very huge potential for a company. What are the benefits from having a dedicated base of the websites?
- You support brand – increasing its credibility and recognisability
- You improves sales – acquiring additional sources of entries from the websites visited by your target group
- You have your own media – that may be fully controlled
- You may derive additional profits, for example, through broadcasting of commercials on the base
- You support the process of search engine optimisation of your website
Building a dedicated PBN always requires an individual approach. Contact with us and we will prepare a free strategy for your company. We build the websites from scratch, but you may also buy the websites that already exist and that we are constantly developing. Perhaps we have something ideal for you?